Aurasma is a popular tool for creating and exploring AR experiences. The Aurasma app works with triggers that teachers and students create on the web with Aurasma Studio.
After trials in my classroom of different augmented reality Apps, I can declare that Aurasma offers the best augmented reality experience for classrooms of any iOS or Android app. The Aurasma app is more adaptable and classroom-friendly than any augmented reality app. It enables teachers to bring teaching & learning to life, altering almost any situation into a classroom or object into a lesson.
Aurasma is an augmented reality app that is shifting the way individuals see and relate with the world around them.
- Bring identified images, objects and even physical locations to life with interactive digital content
- Employ the map feature to discover Auras in close locations
- Browse the ‘explore’ and ‘featured’ sections of the app to find the latest and most popular Auras
Aurasma is the only application that lets you create and share your own augmented reality.
- Use the tools within the app to make your own Auras and share them with other students and other Aurasma users
- Create Auras by selecting from thousands of animations on the platform or use your own photos and videos
Be the first to leave a review.